Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm a Survivor, What!


Sometimes I really miss Destiny's Child. But that's not the point of this post. The "point" is pictured above and below, and may or may not be my new classroom/personal pet. Look at that thing, just look at it! How did I acquire such a cute and adorable little thing? Oh, you know, just feeding it to my other classroom pet, Kali the ball python. How did I become so attached? Because this thing is not only cute and cuddly but it's one bad mutha-shut-yo-mouth. Well, not really. Kali is about to molt and has decided that she only wanted one of her two delicious hamsters. This hammy got away and has evaded Kali for over 48 hours in the cage. So, I took the poor thing out... big mistake. I don't think I can put it back in when Kali is hungry again...


I will post pictures of Kali after the molt. She has not been very active lately, and I don't want to handle her until after she has shed!

1 comment:

  1. I say he's a keeper! It's me Emily- we met at the camera class 101 right before you headed out to China. I'm glad you got settled a-ok. Are you feeling more comfortable with all of your camera capabilities?

    ReplyDelete