Sunday, August 28, 2011

Piggy from the Market


Lately, I've been trying to pick up one thing that I've never tried before each time I go to the market. There are so many things that I've never even seen before! This little guy looked so cute and like a safe bet... how could he not be just as sweet on the inside??  Well, he's not. First, I was disappointed to see that he had no legs. I was expecting him to stand on the plate, but the plastic legs are hollow on the inside. He was also quite stinky- just not very appetizing after coming out of the packaging. But, Jessica and I decided to eat him anyway. Why not? We both took one bite and had had enough. Not very tasty! But still very cute and worth the picture. Next time at the market, I'll try something else new!


No comments:

Post a Comment