Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Badminton!


I went with some friends to play badminton tonight- my first game ever! I didn't show much potential but I gave it a try. And it was a blast! Seriously, look how many people are on those courts. There wasn't an empty space for us when we got there!

I had a few misconceptions when I arrived. I have no idea why but I was expecting large tennis courts with 5-6 members on each side. Have I seriously never watched a game of badminton? Or maybe that's the only way we played as kids? I think I've got the rules down now... maybe.  I have a few more times to practice before Zach gets here and kicks my butt!

UPDATE: recap of tonight... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2k-tsX5KE

Yes, I also believed badminton rackets were
actually stringed instruments for most of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment